A series of 6 maths mastery practice books aligned to the national curriculum year groups. These books are packed with intelligent practice aligned to a mastery approach to maths, and help pupils build fluency, speed and accuracy.
Written by maths mastery experts, this maths practice book saves time with ready-to-practise questions that comprehensively cover the number curriculum for Year 1.
With a focus on increasing speed and accuracy through the 5 minute tests, pupils can quickly build up their mathematical fluency. Each page is divided into 3 `steps':
- Step 1 (1 minute): Review (maths they already know)
- Step 2 (2.5 minutes): Practice (learn and practice new maths)
- Step 3 (1.5 minutes): Challenge
5 Minute Maths Mastery Book 1 Paperback edition by Collins
- Collins KS1 Revision and Practice
- Paperback, A4
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins
- Publication date
- Mar 28, 2019
- Interest Age
- 5 - 7 years
- Product dimensions
- 210 x 297mm