From sea birds to woodland birds - this colourful photographic book introduces children to a wide variety of birds from around the world.
* Blue / Band 4 - A simple information book
* Text type - Non-fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are ow (clown), air, al and aw.
* The summary on the final spread allows children to compare and contrast different types of birds.
* This title is paired with the fictional story with a similar theme: Hansel and Gretel by Malachy Doyle.
Birds Paperback edition by Jilly McLeod
- Jilly McLeod
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 197 x 210 x 2mm