Wordery's 6th Birthday
To celebrate our 6th birthday, we’ve created 250 limited edition bookmarks, which feature a personal 15% discount code, for our brilliant book-loving customers! From 14th September to 21st September, we’ll be adding them into various orders at random. Keep an eye out in case one lands in your bookmail…Start Shopping
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully. If you enter a competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- By participating in this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Wordery whose address is: Wordery (FAO Marketing Team), 1 Broadland Business Park, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR7 0WF. However, please note the decision of Wordery is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competition is clearly stated and only entries received before this date will be counted.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Wordery reserves the right to add to or waive any of these rules on reasonable notice or to cancel or postpone the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after four weeks and reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, Wordery will be entitled to dispose of the prize as we see fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Wordery reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.