100 Bookish Prizes To Be Discovered
To celebrate turning five years old, we’ve created 100 bespoke #BirthdayBookmarks for our book-loving customers! Between now and 15th October we’ll be randomly popping them into various orders.
If you’re lucky enough to get one of the bookmarks, you’ll win a bookish prize! What are these ‘bookish prizes’ we hear you say? Well, they include; a year’s supply of books, personal discount codes, signed books and much more!
Received a #BirthdayBookmark?
To claim your prize, simply share a photo of your bookmark to either Facebook, Twitter or Instagram - remember to tag us in the photo and use the hashtag #BirthdayBookmarks. We’ll then let you know your prize!
If you’re not on social media, please email [email protected], including a photo of your bookmark.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully. If you enter a competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- By participating in this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Wordery whose address is: Wordery (FAO Marketing Team), Rowan House, Cherry Orchard North, Kembrey Park, Swindon SN2 8UH. However, please note the decision of Wordery is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competition is clearly stated and only entries received before this date will be counted.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- The prize is stated clearly on the competition that you have entered and includes pre-paid postage to the winner's address. However, Wordery may in its reasonable discretion substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value.
- An entrant may win only one prize in this competition irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
- We cannot guarantee that the winners will receive the prize within a particular timescale.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Wordery reserves the right to add to or waive any of these rules on reasonable notice or to cancel or postpone the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after four weeks and reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, Wordery will be entitled to dispose of the prize as we see fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Wordery reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.