The competition is UK only and the three winners will be contacted by 19th October.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully. If you enter a competition, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
- By participating in this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Wordery whose address is: Wordery (FAO Marketing Team), 1 Broadland Business Park, Norwich, Norfolk, England, NR7 0WF. However, please note the decision of Wordery is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The closing date of the competition is clearly stated and only entries received before this date will be counted.
- Winners will be contacted directly.
- The prize is stated clearly on the competition that you have entered and includes pre-paid postage to the winner's address. However, Wordery may in its reasonable discretion substitute any prize for one of equal or greater value.
- An entrant may win only one prize in this competition irrespective of the number of entries submitted.
- We cannot guarantee that the winners will receive the prize within a particular timescale.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- Wordery reserves the right to add to or waive any of these rules on reasonable notice or to cancel or postpone the competition at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after four weeks and reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, Wordery will be entitled to dispose of the prize as we see fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- Wordery reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the competition without prior notice.