Cases in Intelligence Analysis: Structured Analytic Techniques in Action
+ FREE delivery
RRP $64.00 You save $10.45 (16%)
Fewer than 10 available at this price
Short Description: In their Second Edition of Cases in Intelligence Analysis: Structured Analytic Techniques in Action, accomplished instructors and intelligence practitioners Sarah Miller Beebe and... Read more
In their Second Edition of Cases in Intelligence Analysis: Structured Analytic Techniques in Action, accomplished instructors and intelligence practitioners Sarah Miller Beebe and Randolph H. Pherson offer robust, class-tested cases studies of events in foreign intelligence, counterintelligence, terrorism, homeland security, law enforcement, and decision-making support. Designed to give analysts-in-training an opportunity to apply structured analytic techniques and tackle real-life problems, each turnkey case delivers a captivating narrative, discussion questions, recommended readings, and a series of engaging analytic exercises.
Cases in Intelligence Analysis Paperback edition by Sarah Miller Beebe
- Sarah Miller Beebe
- Randolph H. Pherson
- SAGE Publications Inc
- Publication date
- Aug 19, 2014
- Edition Number 2; Revised
- Product dimensions
- 158 x 231 x 21mm
1. Who Poisoned Karinna Moskalenko?
2. The Anthrax Killer
3. Cyber H2O
4. Is Wen Ho Lee a Spy?
5. Jousting with Cuba over Radio Marti
6. The Road to Tarin Kowt
7. Who Murdered Jonathan Luna?
8. The Assassination of Benazir Bhutto
9. Death in the Southwest
10. The Atlanta Olympics Bombing
11. The DC Sniper
12. Colombia's FARC Attacks the US Homeland
13. Understanding Revolutionary Organization 17 November
14. Defending Mumbai from Terrorist Attack
15. Iranian Meddling in Bahrain
16. Shades of Orange in Ukraine
17. Violence Erupts in Belgrade