**THE OFFICIAL BESTSELLER**
Television tie-in Eat Shop Save contains over 80 recipes to restore sanity to the challenges of family cooking.
Focusing on the time-poor in particular, these delicious meals will put a smile on the fussiest of eaters and entice families with chapters such as: Quick After Work Suppers, Favourites with a Facelift and Something Sweet (but good for you).
Food is just the beginning. Using smart shopping and meal planning as a basis, you'll find tips to get organised, save money and free up precious time.
- Weekly meal planners in each chapter help you save money
- Make your own quicker, healthier 'takeaways'
- Hide vegetables for fussy eaters
- Become a smart shopper
- Upcycle leftover ingredients
- Give classic dishes a facelift
Eat Shop Save Paperback edition by Dale Pinnock
- Dale Pinnock
- Octopus Publishing Group , Mitchell Beazley
- Publication date
- Jul 10, 2018
- Product dimensions
- 190 x 251 x 14mm