Learn the Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day!
Sylvan Learning's First Grade Page Per Day: Reading Skills uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with reading skills, including:
· Beginning, Middle & Ending Sounds
· Short & Long Vowels
· Word Grouping
· Reading Comprehension
Students develop reading comprehension skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
· Going "maze crazy" helping a frog hop through a maze by connecting pictures and vowel sounds
· Deducing compound words by looking at picture pairs like dog + house, or door + bell
· Looking for clues in short stories to understand the sequence of a story and make predictions
· And much more!
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, First Grade Page Per Day: Reading Skills will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational!
First Grade Page Per Day Paperback edition by Sylvan Learning
- Sylvan Learning
- Page Per Day
- Random House USA Inc , Random House Inc
- Publication date
- May 15, 2012
- Product dimensions
- 203 x 277 x 5mm