Hansel and Gretel: Band 04/Blue
A Paperback edition by Tim Archbold (Sep 1, 2006)
$9.01 + FREE delivery
Short Description: Hansel and Gretel are left all alone in the Brown Wood, and have to try to find their way home. This retelling of the Grimm fairytale is by award-winning author, Malachy Doyle.... Read more
Hansel and Gretel are left all alone in the Brown Wood, and have to try to find their way home. This retelling of the Grimm fairytale is by award-winning author, Malachy Doyle.
* Blue / Band 4 - A traditional story
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are oy, ir, au (Paul), al, aw and air.
* Use the story map on the final spread to discuss Hansel and Gretel's route home.
* This title is paired with a non-fiction book on a similar theme: Birds by Jilly MacLeod.
Hansel and Gretel Paperback edition by Malachy Doyle
- Retold by
- Malachy Doyle
- Original author
- Grimm Brothers
- Illustrated by
- Tim Archbold
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 59 x 204 x 3mm