Horse up a Tree: Band 03/Yellow
$8.85 + FREE delivery
Short Description: When Horse went up a tree one day, he didn't think about how to get down again - and now he's stuck. The sheep, the ducks, the hens and Farmer come to help him in this comical tale... Read more
When Horse went up a tree one day, he didn't think about how to get down again - and now he's stuck. The sheep, the ducks, the hens and Farmer come to help him in this comical tale by Martin Waddell.
* Yellow / Band 3 - A humorous story
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are ay, ow (show), a-e and o-e.
* You can use the table in the Farmer's handbook on the final spread to discuss how the animals and the farmer solve Horse's problem.
* Martin Waddell also wrote Red 2B The Mouse and the Monster; Blue 4 The Small Bun.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Horse up a Tree Paperback edition by Martin Waddell
- Martin Waddell
- Illustrated by
- Jonathan Allen
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 200 x 210 x 4mm