Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2018: Everything you need to study for the British citizenship test
A Paperback edition by Henry Dillon (Oct 24, 2017)
The complete testable materials from Life in the United Kingdom are included in this 2018 edition of the bestselling Handbook. It also includes a guide for new residents, the official Home Office materials.
For anyone who wants to become a British citizen or live permanently in Britain, passing the Life in the UK test is a mandatory requirement. Studying for the test is made so much easier with this practical study guide.
This new edition includes:
- A new introduction from writer Chimene Suleyman
- Updated guidance for specific question formats and advice on avoiding common errors
- Focus points to help you point your studies in the right direction
- Precise and simple diagrams to help make sense of complicated topics
- Advice from previous students and Frequently Asked Questions
The 2018 edition offers tips on what to study, as well as one-of-a-kind study aids. Develop the comprehensive understanding that you need to pass the test with our helpful appendices. Alongside detailed information on the types of questions that will appear in the test, this book offers readers a free subscription to online practice tests at www.lifeintheuk.net. Pass your test with confidence, as this book will provide you with everything you need.
Life in the UK Test: Handbook 2018 Paperback edition by Henry Dillon
- Edited by
- Henry Dillon
- Edited by
- George Sandison
- Red Squirrel Publishing
- Publication date
- Oct 24, 2017
- Edition Number 6; Revised
- Product dimensions
- 149 x 211 x 9mm