Mole and the New Hole: Band 04/Blue
$8.81 + FREE delivery
Short Description: Winter is coming and Mole is looking for a new hole to stay in, but he doesn't want to be on his own. Will any of the other animals let him share their home?... Read more
Winter is coming and Mole is looking for a new hole to stay in, but he doesn't want to be on his own. Will any of the other animals let him share their home?
* Blue / Band 4 - A story with a familiar setting
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phoneme in this book is -are (share).
* Children can use the cross-section of the hill on the final spread to discuss the characters and the story setting.
* Jane Clarke also wrote Red 2A Muck it Up!
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Mole and the New Hole Paperback edition by Jane Clarke
- Jane Clarke
- Illustrated by
- Lisa Williams
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 99 x 212 x 2mm