Muck it Up: Band 02a/Red a
$8.03 + FREE delivery
Short Description: The two frogs, Plip and Plop, love to play in and around the pond. When they muck up the pond and reeds, they decide to clean it up. But Duck has other ideas.... Read more
The two frogs, Plip and Plop, love to play in and around the pond. When they muck up the pond and reeds, they decide to clean it up. But Duck has other ideas.
* Red / Band 2A - A simple story with a familiar setting
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are u, p, o and m. Other phonemes practised are s, a, t, i, c (ck), e, r, d, g, u and l.
* The final spread shows a story map which allows children to recap the story.
* Jane Clarke also wrote Blue 4 Mole and the New Hole
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
Muck it Up Paperback edition by Jane Clarke
- Jane Clarke
- Illustrated by
- Trevor Dunton
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 200 x 210 x 9mm