Exam Board: SQA
Level: National 5
First Teaching: September 2017
First Exam: Summer 2018
The second edition of this textbook has been fully revised and updated to reflect changes made to
the SQA syllabus from 2017 onwards.
Ensure your students are prepared for every aspect of their
assessment with fully comprehensive coverage of the new
- Fully supports the new course specification and addresses all
skills covered in the SQA examinations, with key areas reordered,
activities restructured and terminology updated.
- Explains the format and mark distribution of the course
assessment in an updated preface.
- Provides key questions for homework and assessment for
all content areas in the form of End-of-chapter questions
- Helps retention of key facts and concepts with Summary,
Checklist for Revision and Glossary features.
- Packed full of diverse practical features: In-text questions,
Activities and Worked Examples, plus additional advice on
General practical techniques.
- Develops exam skills and technique with practice Open-ended
questions, with support on interpreting the question, planning
your answer and comprehensive model solutions.
- Makes it easy to plan, manage and monitor student progress,
with an engaging and practical pathway through the syllabus.
- Written by a highly experienced and respected author team.
National 5 Chemistry: Second Edition Paperback edition by Stephen Jeffrey
- Stephen Jeffrey
- Barry McBride
- John Anderson
- Fran Macdonald
- Paul McCranor
- Hodder Education
- Publication date
- Jun 29, 2018
- Product dimensions
- 212 x 274 x 7mm