Pond Dipping: Band 02b/Red B
$7.65 + FREE delivery
Short Description: If you dip a net into a pond, what will you see when you scoop it out? This non-fiction book supports work on nature and the world around you.... Read more
If you dip a net into a pond, what will you see when you scoop it out? This non-fiction book supports work on nature and the world around you.
* Red / Band 2B - A simple non-fiction recount.
* Text type - Non-fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are x, w and ue.
Other phonemes practised are ou, sh, th (this), th (thin), ng, ee and oo (look).
* The labelled illustration on the final spread enables children to discuss what they have learned about pond life.
* Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A Pet Cat, Big Cat and The Big Red Bus; Red 2B Pond Dipping.
* This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
Pond Dipping Paperback edition by Alison Hawes
- Alison Hawes
- Illustrated by
- Kelly Waldek
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 170 x 223 x 2mm