Python Programming for the Absolute Beginner, Third Edition
A Paperback edition by Michael Dawson in English (Jan 1, 2010)
Sorry we don’t currently have this.
Please click below and we will notify you when it is back in stock.
Short Description: The author teaches readers the basics of Python programming through simple game creation and describes how the skills learned can be used for more practical Python programming... Read more
The author teaches readers the basics of Python programming through simple game creation and describes how the skills learned can be used for more practical Python programming applications and real-world scenarios. Original.
- Michael Dawson
- Cengage Learning, Inc , Delmar Cengage Learning
- Publication date
- Jan 1, 2010
- Edition Number 3; 3rd edition
- Product dimensions
- 187 x 232 x 31mm
1. Getting Started: The Game Over Program.
2. Types, Variables, and Simple I/O: The Useless Trivia Program.
3. Branching, while Loops, and Program Planning: The Guess My Number Game.
4. for Loops, Strings, and Tuples: The Word Jumble Game.
5. Lists and Dictionaries: The Hangman Game.
6. Functions: Tic-Tac-Toe.
7. Files and Exceptions: The Trivia Challenge Game.
8. Software Objects: The Critter Caretaker Program.
9. Object-Oriented Programming: The Blackjack Game.
10. GUI Development: The Mad Lib Program.