Stress in the City: Playing my Way Out of Depression
A Paperback edition by Enoch Li in English (Aug 6, 2018)
$14.50 + FREE delivery
Short Description: Having grown up in Hong Kong and Australia and been educated in France, Enoch Li always had international aspirations. By her 28th birthday, she had achieved everything she had... Read more
Having grown up in Hong Kong and Australia and been educated in France, Enoch Li always had international aspirations. By her 28th birthday, she had achieved everything she had ever laboured toward. Her mum was speechlessly proud of her financial earnings, she had a supportive and loving romantic partner, and she had lots of friends who adored her. So why did she feel as though something was missing?
One could hardly guess that a strong, successful young woman who travelled the world, lived in multiple cities, had a high paying salary and had rocketed up the corporate ladder, would one day crumble to pieces, so hopeless and devastated that she believed life was no longer worth living.
In Putting Down my Blackberry, Enoch Li shares her experiences at the top of the corporate game, reflects on the warning signs she refused to see, and documents her journey back from the edge.
Stress in the City Paperback edition by Enoch Li
- Enoch Li
- The Inspirational Series, Inspirational
- Trigger , Trigger Press
- Publication date
- Aug 6, 2018
- Product dimensions
- 129 x 195 x 17mm
Introduces a new type of therapy that inspires and encourages playfulness: bearapy
* An inspiring true story written about one woman's fall from the top of the corporate ladder
* Detailed insights into how to keep a healthy work/life balance
* Offers tips and advice on how to manage stress in the workplace
* Offers motivation and an example of how to lead a fulfilling life despite having professional and personal setbacks
* An enterprising and philanthropic book with contributing proceeds going towards our global mental health charity, The Shaw Mind Foundation