This non-fiction book takes us on a trip with a little girl and her dad as they go for a journey on the big, red bus.
* Red / Band 2A - A simple recount
* Text type - Non-fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are b, g and t. Other phonemes practised are s, a, i, p, n, c/k, e, o, r, d, u and l.
* The final spread shows a story map which gives children the opportunity to recap the text.
* Alison Hawes also wrote Red 2A Pet Cat, Big Cat; Red 2B Thick and Thin and Pond Dipping
* This book has been quizzed for Accelerated Reader.
The Big Red Bus Paperback edition by Alison Hawes
- Alison Hawes
- Illustrated by
- Ken Wison-Max
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 192 x 206 x 6mm