The Food Medic for Life: Easy recipes to help you live well every day
A Hardback edition by Dr Hazel Wallace in English (Apr 19, 2018)
+ FREE delivery
RRP $26.17 You save $4.75 (18%)
Short Description: As someone who juggles many jobs between being a doctor, a personal trainer and an author, I understand how difficult it can be to prioritise food and eating well.... Read more
As someone who juggles many jobs between being a doctor, a personal trainer and an author, I understand how difficult it can be to prioritise food and eating well.
I wanted to create a collection of beautiful recipes that are not only nutritious and great tasting, but super quick and simple to make, using only a handful of ingredients. The Fuel Up section is designed for just that - it is where you will find my recipes for grab-and-go breakfasts, lunches on the run and dinners that take less than 30 minutes to satisfy you after a long day at work!
However, I truly believe that when we do have the time to cook a meal, bake some bread and sit down with friends and family to share some food, we should totally embrace those moments. This is where the Power Down section comes in: for when you're not in a hurry, I have included my chosen recipes for lazy weekend brunches, family dinners, breads and teatime treats.
This is a cookbook that will help you fall in love with cooking and improve your relationship with food, so that you approach it not only as a source of nutrients, but also happiness, satisfaction and health.
Includes more than 100 recipes PLUS:
- 10 'no recipe recipes' for emergency snacks + meal prep hacks for maintaining a healthy lifestyle when you're busy
- an introduction to Hazel's five store-cupboard saviours, including 10 ways to cook with each one
- a key for special dietary requirements including vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and low sugar
- nutritional advice covering the basics of nutrition, how to meet your 5-a-day and special nutritional requirements for a plant-based diet
- features on how to live well for optimum health, with information on sleep, meditation, mindfulness and mindful eating
The Food Medic for Life Hardback edition by Dr Hazel Wallace
- Dr Hazel Wallace
- Hodder & Stoughton General Division , Yellow Kite
- Publication date
- Apr 19, 2018
- Product dimensions
- 190 x 253 x 26mm