The It Girl: Superstar Geek
A Paperback edition by Katy Birchall (Jul 5, 2015)
'Fans of Geek Girl will love this!' - Top of the Pops
A hilariously funny and deliciously romantic 'clean teen' book for teens. Perfect for fans of Geek Girl and Girl Online.
Everybody wants to be a famous It Girl. Don't they?
Anna Huntley's aims in life:
1) To recreate famous film scenes with Dog (pet Labrador) such as the lift from The Lion King during that Circle of Life song.
2) To not accidentally set Dputy Queen Bee, Josie Graham's, hair on fire. Again.
3) To keep first and only school friends by not doing anything in usual manner of socially inept dork and outcast.
4) To work out whether 1) and 2) constitute being socially inept - or outcastish.
5) To hide in the cupboard FOR LIFE after her dad gets engaged to one of the most famous actresses EVER, the paparazzi move in and everyone in school (The World) is on the brink of discovering why no one wants to be friends with Anna . . .
A fantastic, laugh-out-loud read for girls aged 11+ who love Louise Rennison and Zoella.
Katy Birchall is the author of the side-splittingly funny The It Girl: Superstar Geek, The It Girl: Team Awkward and its eagerly-awaited sequel The It Girl: Don't Tell the Bridesmaid. Katy won the 24/7 Theatre Festival Award for Most Promising new Comedy Writer with her very serious play about a ninja monkey at a dinner party. Her pet Labradors are the loves of her life, she is mildly obsessed with Jane Austen and one day she hopes to wake up as an elf in The Lord of the Rings. Katy lives in Brixton, London.
- Katy Birchall
- Egmont UK Ltd , Egmont Books Ltd
- Publication date
- Jul 5, 2015
- Interest Age
- from 12 years
- Product dimensions
- 130 x 198 x 23mm