The Mouse and the Monster: Band 02b/Red B
A Paperback edition by Martin Chatterton (Sep 1, 2006)
$6.59 + FREE delivery
Short Description: When a wee mouse meets a big, hungry monster on the road, he needs to think fast. This is a lively retelling of a traditional story by Martin Waddell.... Read more
When a wee mouse meets a big, hungry monster on the road, he needs to think fast. This is a lively retelling of a traditional story by Martin Waddell.
* Red / Band 2B - A traditional story
* Text type - Fiction
* The focus phonemes in this book are sh, er, oa and ng. Other phonemes practised are ou (ground), th (this), th (thin), ee, w, oo (look), ie (lie) and ch.
* Children can compare and contrast the two main characters using the character summaries on the final spread.
* Martin Waddell also wrote Yellow 3 Horse Up a Tree and Blue 4 The Small Bun.
The Mouse and the Monster Paperback edition by Martin Waddell
- Retold by
- Martin Waddell
- Illustrated by
- Martin Chatterton
- Prepared by
- Collins Big Cat
- Collins Big Cat Phonics
- HarperCollins Publishers , Collins Educational
- Publication date
- Sep 1, 2006
- Interest Age
- 7 - 5 years
- Product dimensions
- 21 x 21 x 2mm