Win our top 60 independent books of 2014
This competition has closed.
Please read these terms carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these terms and that you agree to them.
- By participating in this competition you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
- The prize is stated clearly on the competition that you have entered and includes postage to the winner's address. The competition clearly states the closing date and only entries received before this date will be counted.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. Wordery's decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice; cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after 4 weeks and reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner, we will be entitled to dispose of the prize as we see fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.